Standard Terms for Public Auctions
Monster Self Storage Centers Inc.
- All buyers must register and be given a number prior to the placement of any and all bids.
a. Registration requirements: Name, address, phone number & Drivers License must be present at time of registration.
- All sales are final; cash & credit cards are accepted.
a. We will pursue all debtors to the full extent of the law.
b. Payments are required at time of sale. All items are subject to the local sales tax.
a. No deposit required when purchasing single items from a whole unit.
b. A $1.00 NON-REFUNDABLE credit/debit card deposit is required on the purchase of a whole unit. If removal isn’t completed within 24 hours clean up fees will be charged to the credit/debit card.
- All vehicles must park outside of the gate until the auction is complete. At that time, entry and loading will be permitted.
- At the time of the final bid call from the auctioneer, the property is in your possession.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WATCH AND CLAIM YOUR GOODS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Rules of the Sale
- Goods will be sold to the highest bidder for cash.
- Sales tax will be collected unless winning bidder has a valid reseller tax certificate.